An Appellate Attorney who has consistently achieved results for his clients.
- Gonzaga University, A.B., summa cum laude (1977)
- University of Minnesota Law School, J.D., cum laude (1980)
- Admitted to practice in the Minnesota Supreme Court in 1980, to the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals in 1991, and to the United States Supreme Court in 1992
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota Supreme Court Advisory Committee on the Rules of Criminal Procedure (Member 2004-2010)
- Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers